Pages

Sunday, July 31, 2011

W's of Woman

And WHAT they WANT



Some girls WANT good hair.

Nice. Shiny.

They may spend hours perfecting it.

Curling it. Coloring it.

For WHAT?

And hour around a guy.

WHO in fact, gives no shit WHAT-so-ever.



Some woman WANT material things.

Jewelry. To stand out and be an envy to her friends.

Nice clothes to hid themselves.

Cute cars to show off.

When in fact, no one pays attention.



Some ladies WANT the popularity.

And would do anything for it.

While really, they have no friends.

At least ones that actually like them.



WHAT I WANT

Is to know.

I WANT knowledge.

I WANT understanding.

I WANT to know.



WHO.

I.

AM.



WHO-I'm supposed to be

WHY-I'm here

WHAT- I'm meant to do

And

WHEN- I'll…Know.



Fair god mom, figure that one out.

Goodluck.



That’s. my.

WISH.



7.31.11

Obvious enough?


No comments: