Pages

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

My pure golden locket


 
Inside my heart
It's dark and suffocated
Dreary and cold
But who's to day that's the real me?

Maybe I can't change
How my heart pains
But with my locket
I'll decide what it contains

Everywhere, I'll search
Be picky,  I will
In no hurry, I wait for perfection
At least, somewhat of a connection

I find happiness in the strangest of places
But seeing all these faces
I'm not sure what to do

You slowly found your way in
I'm not sure how we began

You didn't need a key
I held the door
For you to enter
My locket

You fill it with happiness
And everlasting joy
It's so unexpected
But forever you shall be
Stained on the inside

I hope your happy
Close to my heart

Because that’s where I long for you to be
And need you to replaced the dark
With your brilliant smile

I'd like you to stay
But wont lock you to me
Just know if you want to leave
Please do

Not leaving while you want to
Only burdens me with a  chain
Wrapped around my neck

The more you pull away,
The deeper the burns go,
The worse I'm chocked

No one means to be strangled
By an unwanted love
Or the burden of
Chains attempting to escape

1-11-11

1 comment:

The Unknowngnome said...

"No one means to be strangled By an unwanted love Or the burden of Chains attempting to escape" - well said.